Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Girl about town


Based on the response to my last outfit post I've resolved to do some more from now on, because they're fun to compile even I am a bit lazy in keeping up with it all. From Tuesday to Sunday morning last week I took a trip down to London to see some lovely friends, including bloggers Bethany and Ana. It was a chance to dress up and stroll the smart suburbs of London. I didn't take many pictures of the trip overall, so these are my only two outfit snaps.



Wednesday, November 3rd

Visiting the Wallace Collection, meeting a friend, braving Oxford Street, and going to the Old Vic for The Playboy of the Western World.

Dress, vintage. Tights, Pamela Mann. Boots, Carvela. Necklace, Bad Passion.



Thursday, November 4th

Visiting Frederic Lord Leighton's house & the John Soane's museum, quick change later to meet a friend for dinner in Soho.

1st: Dress, Zara. Slip, vintage. Blouse, Gharani Strok. Trench, H&M (2009). Tights, bog standard M&S. Boots, Carvela. Necklace, Bad Passion.

2nd: Dress, Zara. Slip, vintage. Blouse, Gharani Strok. Tights, Tabio. Boots, Camper. Necklace, Bad Passion.

7 comments:

  1. The second outfit is my favourite! I love the blouse's Peter Pan collar peeking out. ;P Sir John Soane's Museum was my favourite one in London though Leighton's Turkish bath was pretty amazing as well. I wish they let people sit on the balcony on the second floor! It was an out of the way museum but worth it, especially when I found out that one of my favourite Victorian painters, Marcus Stone, lived in the house behind Leighton's garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, the last outfit is everything I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that grey dress is adorable!!! i want all of your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your outfits, expecially the second one! It's so cute! I'm also feeling some serious hair envy! Very happy to have found your blog :) Following you on twitter too, hope you dont mind xx

    ReplyDelete