Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn

A photo essay of my October and November -


I finish work late and have bad food cravings, sometimes I get in the mood and make guacamole, with homemade pita chips.



I went to see The Playboy of the Western World, starring Ruth Negga and Robert Sheehan, at the Old Vic at the beginning of November.


I've enjoyed the odd hot toddy.


I was introduced to this delicious dark chocolate, from New Zealand. I won't rest until I acquire a bar all my own!


I purchased new wine glasses, cutesy and ridiculous. Perfect. Disappointed there was no Ariel versions! 3 for 99p though, can't complain.


I've started reading for pleasure again. I have acquired new titles and some editions of old favourites (The Silver Chair was my favourite of the Narnia series, it had a much more eerie atmosphere in comparison to the others. I also rather favoured the first Narnia book over the rest).


I bought some sensible rainboots for the Glasgow winter and picked up my new favourite evening bag for £3 in Salvation Army.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you get those Disney Princess cups?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much in this for me not to comment.
    Dark Ghana! Whittakers is the best chocolate of all time. I'm also fond of their Macadamia Nut. Note to mother, send me more please.

    Silver Chair and the Magicians Nephew are my favourite Narnia books also. Actually, my all time favourite is The Horse & His Boy, such a great stand alone novel. I might read it in bed this weekend. You have inspired me. These are beautiful editions as well. its been a while since I Narnia nerded out. Sometimes I forget I have 2 narnia tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great pictures!
    <3

    Fashion Philosophy
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. But where did you get those amazing boots?

    ReplyDelete