Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer in Glasgow


I've been out of the country for the past week or so, and been feeling pretty uninspired as my dissertation and work occupies my time at the moment. I got to spend some quality time with my friends, some mishaps were had (including the demise of my less than a month old camera but more of that later), but I happily got to fit in some burgers from Eddie Rockets that i'd been craving since seeing it in the background of the trailer for The Guard.

Here are some snapshots of my summer thus far -


Mac n cheese wot I made


Drying sheets in our kitchen


Green tea & courgette cake


Souvenirs


Eighteenth century gown, Kelvingrove Museum and Art gallery


Floating heads, Kelvingrove Museum and Art gallery


Attempting to get to grips with my camera


Reflection of tall ship on Riverside Transport Museum, by the Clyde, Glasgow


Bikes and cars, Riverside Transport Museum, by the Clyde, Glasgow


Front view of Riverside Transport Museum, by the Clyde, Glasgow


Lucy, a friday night


Wallpaper, Flat 0/1, Glasgow

More shots on my flickr.

Updates will be sporadic from now until the end of August to be honest, I miss updating!

4 comments:

  1. I love the architecture of the Riverside Transport Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The transport museum looks great, and I'm really curious about the courgette cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't hungry until I saw the photo of mac'n'cheese. Now I'm googling recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read something about the Riverside Transport Museum in the New Yorker, now I really want to go. And those floating heads are just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete