Monday, February 28, 2011

Pretty things



I've been sorting through my wardrobe recently, trying to slim down and its time for these items, that haven't been worn in a long time to find new homes. Interested?

I've listed a lot of things on eBay, plenty of vintage, including items from Hobbs, Laura Ashley, Levis, Zara and Warehouse, as
well as Topshop, Tops, dresses, trousers and hats!

My listings are here!




Including this rare Topshop Boutique lemon yellow dress, as worn by The Cherry Blossom Girl and Miss Pandora.




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. great items! I've been slimming down my wardrobe recently, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those dresses, especially the polka dot one! gorgeous! you have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Twitter and I'm loving it :) I followed you, feel free to check out my blog and follow me back. You have some amazing stuff on here!

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to have that lemon dress! am also getting rid of most of my wardrobe - i'm moving to south korea from wales in less than a month!

    ReplyDelete